- Price 0,00 €
- Trip 8 dégustations
- Duration 3 heures
- Group size 12
Eiffel Tower Food Tour, get an idea of the Rive Gauche of Paris in tastings
Discover the Paris culinary specialties during a food tour in the most beautiful districts of the capital. Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Champs de Mars… dive into the heart of the most affluent area of Paris and embrace the french art of living (and eating) as we meet on the Paris “rive gauche”!
Are you ready for an unforgettable gourmet walk?
Join us on the food tours Délicity!
- Enjoy a dozen tastings.
- Taste the gourmet charms of Paris.
- Discover all the historical secrets of the “rive gauche”.
- Benefit from the experience and advice of a local guide.
- Stroll between the most beautiful Parisian monuments.
- Unparalleled view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Live the French “casse-croute” experience.
This 3-hour food tour includes a cultural tour of the Eiffel Tower district and 10 tastings.
- Ever wanted to visit Paris and see the Eiffel Tower? Why not succumb to the charms of the capital by making a Delicity food tour. Go for a 3 hours gourmet and cultural walk during which you will discover, in a small group and by walk, the taste and tourist treasures of Paris. Meet at the exit of “métro Duroc”, in the heart of French diplomacy, in the embassy district. You will find your group and your Delicity guide to discover the cultural inescapable of the city while tasting all the local specialties.
(The François-Xavier’s Church)
- You will start your visit smoothly. What better way to awaken your taste buds than a tasting of pasta fruit, this delight come straight from Auvergne?
(A french specialty : fruit jellies that you will adore)
- You will then walk towards the military school to arrive opposite the Invalides and its golden dome. And it is after admiring this architectural marvel that you will taste the best coffee in the “Paris Coffee Shop chic neighborhoods”, as described a famous title of French press.
(A coffee in the best café of the district)
- Before embarking on the emblematic shopping street of the district, you will visit a French chocolatier whose specialties have had many gastronomic distinctions. Then, at one of the few ripening cheese-makers in Paris, that is to say a cheese-maker whose cheese is aged in a maturing cellar, a real guarantee of excellence! You will accompany these delights with seasonal fruits and a fresh baguette.
(French cheeses ripened)
- That makes you appetite? This is good, we are not done with the tasting. You will go to a caterer to buy a small salad of your choice as well as a butcher to try a ham that will make you forget all those you have eaten before. We guarantee you that the hardest thing during this stage is to choose!
(Assortment of cold cuts)
- Then we will take you to the house of macarons, the one that has enabled France to strengthen its position as a great country of pastry.
- Continue in one of the best wine cellars in the area. A drink, or 2 or 3 by hand, you will taste all your food enjoying an exclusive oenological experience. And because at Delicity, you always have the best for the end, you will finish your food tour by the Eiffel Tower. Attention, strong emotions are expected …
( The Champs de Mars)
(The Eiffel Tower)
Along the way, do not hesitate to ask all your questions about tastings and monuments that you will discover. Our local guide will be delighted to give you the secrets of the district as well as the addresses where you have to go to taste French recipes, drink a good glass of wine or eat “The” best Paris ice cream.
So, what are you waiting for to join us?
The planned tasting
- Assorted French cheese
- Specialties to choose from a caterer
- Charcuterie platter (coppa, ham, salami …)
- Seasonal fruits
- French baguette
- Food and wine pairing.
DETAILS OF YOUR RESERVATION
Type: Private or group gastronomic tour.
Mode of transport : Walking tour, plan sneakers and a bottle of water.
Duration: 3 hours.
Number of participants: 1 to 12 people.
Tastings: they are brought to be modified according to seasonality.
Meeting point: Exit of the metro “Duroc”.
Booking: an instant confirmation email and an appointment email 48 hours before the tour are sent.
Included: a local guide, 8 tastings and 2 drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Other: If you have dietary restrictions or if you want to book a tour with children or for a group more than 10 people, thank you to inform our customer service in advance at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Food Tour lasts 3h and is accessible to all public, for young and old.
8 gourmet breaks are planned
Drinks are not included.
In case of specific diet, you'll have to notify your Deliciguide at the beginning of the Tour. No alternative foods will be offered.
Request to book
- Métro Duroc, France