- Price 65,00 €
- Trip 8 dégustations
- Duration 3h
- Group size 14
Marseille Food Tour, gourmet visit in the heart of the Phocaean city
Discover the culinary specialties of Marseille during a food tour in the unmissable areas of the city.
Surprise your palates with a dozen tastings and admire the wonders of the “Phocaean city”.
Our local guide will give you Marseille anecdotes and secrets. To discover "A degust" as soon as you are with family, friends or solo!
1. Enjoy a dozen tastings
2. Taste the best Marseille delicacies
3. Discover all the historical secrets of the city
4. Get the experience and advice of a local guide
5. Cross the picturesque streets of Marseille
6. Visit a historic Provencal market
Gourmet visit of the historic center of Marseille in 10 tastings
Meet at the Marseille Town Hall in front of the“Vieux-Port”and embark on a walking food tour with your“Delicity guide”in the most emblematic districts of Marseille. On the program: discover the city’s highlights by tasting specialties of the region.
Start your tour with a typically French coffee-croissant experience in the oldest district of Marseille: “Le Panier”. In the most beautiful square of “Le Panier”, you will taste the french favorite pastry by listening to the brigands legends who lived in this neighborhood become chic and trendy. Between two concept stores and art galleries, discover sweet and delicious regional specialties: olive tapenade, navettes and calissons.
You will then dive in the district of Noailles, which is also called “the Belly of Marseille” and begin a multicultural journey that you will remember. Charcuterie, cheeses, spices and Lebanese sandwiches… and other exotic flavors you’ll love!
You have a little thirst? That turns out well ! You will finish your food tour in one of the best wine cellars in Marseille. A drink, or 2 or 3 by hand, you will taste all your food enjoying an exclusive wine experience.
Still a little hollow? Your guide will give you a gourmet surprise at the end of the tour to take with you a little souvenir of your Delicity food tour. So, what are you waiting for to join us! Along the way, do not hesitate to ask your questions about tastings and monuments that you will discover. Our guide will be delighted to give you the crisp secrets of the city as well as where to go for lunch, ice cream or a drink during your stay.
DETAILED GOURMET PROGRAM
– Meeting point: Marseille Town Hall, Place Villeneuve-Bargemon, 13002 Marseille.
– Tasting 1: a hot drink accompanied by the pastry of your choice.
– Tasting 2: tapenade, a Provencal specialty made from olives, capers and anchovies.
– Tasting 3: Shuttle, the Marseilles biscuit.
– Tasting 4: Calissons aixois.
– Tasting 5: Charcuterie platter (dried duck breast, homemade sausage, home cooked ham).
– Tasting 6: Assorted French cheeses.
– Tasting 7: personalized herbal tea.
– Tasting 8: Lebanese Sandwiches.
– Tasting 9: Fruits.
– Tasting 9: Baguette and traditional bread.
– Tasting 10: Provencal meal: pairings of food and wine.
DETAILS OF YOUR RESERVATION
Type: Private or group gastronomic tour.
Mode of transport : Walking tour, plan sneakers and a bottle of water.
Duration: 3 hours.
Number of participants: 1 to 12 people.
Tastings: they are brought to be modified according to seasonality.
Meeting point: Marseille Town Hall.
Booking: an instant confirmation email and an appointment email 48 hours before the tour are sent.
Included: a local guide, 8 tastings and 2 drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Other: If you have dietary restrictions or if you want to book a tour with children or for a group more than 10 people, thank you to inform our customer service in advance at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Food Tour lasts 3h and is accessible to all public, for young and old.
8 gourmet breaks are planned
Drinks are not included.
In case of specific diet, you'll have to notify your Deliciguide at the beginning of the Tour. No alternative foods will be offered.
Request to book
- Marseille, France