- Price 0,00 €
- Trip 8 dégustations
- Duration 3 heures
- Group size 12
Montmartre Food Tour, French delights in the artists’ quarter
Would the city of Paris be Paris without Montmartre? Located in the 18th Paris arrondissement, the Montmartre district is considered as one of the most charming in the capital with its iconic monuments, cobbled streets and artists of another time.
Moreover, Montmartre has always inspired many artists such as Charles Aznavour to write La Bohème, he has seen the singer Edith Piaf and the painter Toulouse Lautrec grow, and has also served as decor for the films “Amélie Poulain” and “Moulin Rouge”, to name but a few!
But the Parisian Butte is also “the place to eat”. Food shops of all kinds adjoin renowned restaurateurs to form a high place of Parisian gastronomy. So that you do not miss a crumb, we offer a gourmet walk in the heart of Montmartre to soak up the French “savoir vivre”. At the turn of your visits to the best traders in the area, you will kiss in front of the “Wall of I love you”, hum the tunes of French Cancan passing near the Moulin Rouge or marvel at the splendor of the Vineyard of Montmartre.
- Enjoy 8 tastings.
- Taste the best French delicacies.
- Discover the historical secrets of Montmartre.
- Get the experience and advice of a local guide.
- Walk the cobbled streets “so frenchy” of the capital.
This 3-hour food tour includes a cultural tour of Montmartre and 10 tastings.
- Meet at the exit of the “métro des Abbesses” and embark for a food tour with your Delicity guide in the most traditional neighborhood of Paris.
(Your meeting point, the exit of the metro Abbesses)
- At the cultural and gourmet walk, we will make you taste French specialties, all punctuated with anecdotes and secrets on the cultural treasures of Montmartre. Start your food tour with a coffee-croissant in the place des Abbesses to experience the coffee on the terrace like a real Parisian!
(Enjoy our famous Parisian terraces with a café-croissant)
(The bread and pastries from the shop we chose to make you salivate)
(The Pink House)
- You will then dive into the Montmartre district heart following in the Amélie Poulain footsteps through its charming streets that have made the reputation of the district. Then, as you approach the famous “Place du Tertre” and its caricaturists, you will pass into the most famous gourmet grocery store in France before heading to the culminating point of our visit: the Sacré Coeur.
(The Place du Tertre and its famous caricaturist)
(The Sacré Coeur)
(Relive the spirit of the movie “Amélie Poulain”)
- Continue this wonder with the visit of the Montmartre vines and various artists’ houses, before heading to the best pastry chef in the neighborhood where you can choose between many sweet delicacies.
(The vines of Montmartre)
(The pastries of our favorite pastry chef in the neighborhood)
- But then, who says “French food tour” necessarily says “cheese and charcuterie”. So to honor our reputation, we will take you to two addresses that you will not forget. Lovers of flavors, you will be served! With that, of course, we will buy you the best baguette of Paris, before finishing with a tasting of French wines.
(The traditional platter of charcuterie that you’ll have the chance to taste)
(Discover all the secrets of food and wine pairings)
So, what are you waiting for to join us?
The planned tastings
- French chocolates
- Assorted French cheeses
- Seasonal fruits
- Baguette and traditional bread.
- French meal: pairings between food and wine.
DETAILS OF YOUR RESERVATION
Type: Private or group gastronomic tour.
Mode of transport : Walking tour, plan sneakers and a bottle of water.
Duration: 3 hours.
Number of participants: 1 to 12 people.
Tastings: they are brought to be modified according to seasonality.
Meeting point: Exit of the metro “Abbesses”.
Booking: an instant confirmation email and an appointment email 48 hours before the tour are sent.
Included: a local guide, 8 tastings and 2 drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Other: If you have dietary restrictions or if you want to book a tour with children or for a group more than 10 people, thank you to inform our customer service in advance at the following address email@example.com.
The Food Tour lasts 3h and is accessible to all public, for young and old.
8 gourmet breaks are planned
Drinks (others than those tasted) are not included.
In case of specific diet, you'll have to notify your Deliciguide at the beginning of the Tour. No alternative foods will be offered.
Request to book
- Place des Abbesses, France