- Price 0,00 €
- Trip 8 dégustations
- Duration 3 heures
- Group size 12
Notre-Dame Food Tour, the left bank of Paris version gourmet
Unforgettable gastronomic tour around the world famous “Notre Dame de Paris”. Three hours of cultural and gastronomic journey by walk. You will travel through different times from Julius Caesar and the remains of Roman Lutetia to the Ancien Regime with the University of Paris, the famous Sorbonne. All, of course, enjoying the most authentic dishes of French cuisine: wine, cheese, charcuterie and much more …!
Are you ready? Let’s go!
- Enjoy a dozen tastings 100% French.
- Discover all the secrets of the Latin Quarter of Paris.
- Benefit from the experience and advice of a local guide.
- Admire the most beautiful panoramas of Paris.
- Amazing view of the most visited monument in France, Notre-Dame de Paris.
- Learn how french and parisians eat.
- Live a French experience : from food shooping to tastings.
This 3-hour food tour includes a cultural tour of Montmartre and 10 tastings.
- Find your guide on the exit of the metro Odéon and go in the history of the Paris Latin Quarter. On the program: discovery of the essentials of french gastronomy while tasting the local specialties. You begin your gourmet journey with a “café-croissant” in a small bistrot opposite the most emblematic university of the country: the famous Sorbonne de Paris.
(A good day never starts without a good coffee-croissant)
- Switch to another time with the “Thermes de Cluny”, vestiges of antiquity reminiscent of the grandeur of Paris called Lutetia at the time.
- And because there is no French chic without olive tapenade, you will visit a brand famous for its gourmet flavors straight from Provence.
(The tapenade, a french speciality)
- After having tasted french cream puffs while observing the most beautiful churches of the capital, you will finally reach Notre-Dame de Paris on the “Ile de la Cité”. The culmination of our walk, the Cathedral is the most touristic monument of Paris and all Europe.
(The cream puffs that will make you melt)
(Notre-Dame of Paris)
- Still a little craving for sweet? Stop at a chocolate manufacturer to try … we say “try”, not to crack for all of their delicacies. You will end your food tour with a firework of flavors in a wine cellar to taste all the dishes you have found during the tour.
(Some wines of our Parisian cellar)
Along the way, do not hesitate to ask all your questions about tastings and monuments that you will discover. Our guide will be happy to share with you the crisp secrets of the city as well as where to go for lunch, ice cream or a drink during your stay. So what are you waiting for to join us?
The planned tastings
- French “viennoiserie”.
- Cream puffs
- Traditional baguette and french bread
- Ice cream
- French seasonal cheeses
- Seasonal fruits
- Food and wine pairing
DETAILS OF YOUR RESERVATION
Type: Private or group gastronomic tour.
Mode of transport: Walking tour, plan sneakers and a bottle of water.
Duration: 3 hours.
Number of participants: 1 to 14 people.
Tastings: they are modified according to seasonality.
Meeting point: Exit of the metro Duroc.
Booking: an instant confirmation email and an appointment email 48 hours before the tour.
Included: a local guide, 8 tastings and 3 drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Other: If you have any dietary restrictions, if you come with children or if you are a more than 10 peaople group please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Food Tour lasts 3h and is accessible to all public, for young and old.
8 gourmet breaks are planned
Drinks (others than those tasted) are not included.
In case of specific diet, you'll have to notify your Deliciguide at the beginning of the Tour. No alternative foods will be offered.
Request to book
- Métro Odéon, France